Live near the Geneva area of Switzerland? Feel like meeting up with other developers to discuss Microsoft software development, in particular Windows Phone, XAML, WinRT, Silverlight , WPF and ASP.NET? Come join us at the Microsoft building in Geneva on the 7th of February 2012.
Please let us know if you’ll attend by adding your name to this poll.
The location of the meeting is:
MBC 12 ave. des Morgines 1213 Petit-Lancy, Geneva
View on Bing Maps
- Public transport
- From “Cornavin”, the main train station o Tram #14, direction “Bernex”
- Get off at “Les Esserts” (15 min)
- The “ave. des Morgines” is on the right o Walk 1 block
- Car: there are 2 supermarkets with parking nearby, but I don’t know if they close at night o “Migros”, rue des Bossons 78-80
- Centre commercial de Lancy, route de Chancy 71
Once you’re in front of the building:
- Enter the front door
- Turn right
- Turn left just before the Atrium
- Take elevator E
- 3rd floor
- Turn left
The gates to the building close at 6.30 pm, so be sure to arrive before then.
Hope to see you there!